23 May 2011

Get Rihanna's Billboard Award's Look

Rihanna in Max Azria at the 2011 Billboard music Awards in Las Vegas
Rihanna was without doubt the best dressed celebrity at yesterday's Billboard Music awards, she taps into this summer's White and sleek tailoring trend in her Max Azria pants Suit. While I'm not a big fan of copying everything a celebrity wears or how other public figures dress, It would be naive to think they don't in some way affect the everyday style choices of the average Laura (or insert other suitable name here) or the items stocked in your favourite clothes store, and as I am keen on building my number of readers as well as followers,  I know many Rihanna fans (I know there are lots of you out there) might wonder how to create such a look at very reasonable prices, that's where I shall employ my shopping editor expertise

For an Item like a Pant Suit which I'd view as a Key investment as they're quite versatile, plus if you invest wisely in a nice pair, you can wear the pieces separately with other key items in your wardrobe. When buying a pant's suit the most important things to look for are neat tailoring and versatility. While doing my search on what's out there in the shops the best Pants suit that jumped at me were this neat pair from Mango which I've styled below
1. Nastacia Double Suit Jacket £89.90 @ Mango
2. Nastacia Trousers £49.90 @ Mango
3. Pink Fabric Tassel Necklace £14.99 @ River Island
4. Trapeze Shirt £55 @ Warehouse
5. Patent Studded bow Heel £59.90 @ Zara


6 comments:

ALWAYS CHASING said...

I love this look, I would have decided on an almond toe shoe though.

Following you, feel free to check out my blog :) x

the nyanzi report said...

great post. well edited.

Marella said...

Amazing outfit!
I really like your blog! Following! Follow back? <3

thehighstreethobo said...

Thanks for all your feedbacks and kind comments, i'm now following all of you

Fashionistable said...

She certainly is amazing. Thank you for showing us how. Xxxx

thehighstreethobo said...

Thanks fashionistable s=x